BAD BOY Hi-Tide Hybrid Shorts
Growing up on Sunset Beach on the North Shore of Hawaii taught Ezra Sitt a few things about board shorts. They need to perform when you’re in the water. They need to allow your full range of motion on the mats. And they need to be comfortable when you kick back after a day of waves and rolling.
Ezra got hands on with our development team to create a hybrid short that works wherever he goes. From the 19” outseam to the hip placement of the zipper sealed pockets, Ezra built the ultimate SURF|TRAIN|RELAX shorts.
The BAD BOY Hi-Tide Hybrid Shorts are perfect for surfing, cross training or just relaxing. They feature a premium 4D-Stretch fabric that looks as good on the beach as it does on the boardwalk. The zipper sealed pockets keep your valuables from getting lost to the ocean or your phone from bouncing out on a run.
- 4D Stretch – Fourth dimension stretch fabric provides ultimate flexibility
- Hybrid design perfect for surfing, cross training, and everyday relaxing
- Zipper sealed storage pocket to keep valuables safe and secure
- 19” hybrid tailored outseam
- Sublimated gradient print