Bad Boy Art of Lua Rash Guard
The Bad Boy Art of Lua Rash Guard pays tribute to the elite Koa fighters of the Hawaiian Islands through a sublimated iconic graphic on an ultra-stretch poly-elastane fabric.
The Koas were deadly serious about art of war and well-renowned for their meticulous preparation, shaving their body and applying natural oil to limit the grip of their enemies during battle.
Designed to illustrate the fighting skills and the dedication of Koa warriors, this Bad Boy Rash Guard features an anatomical cut, flat seams and a lightweight body-mapping fabric to make you more evasive than ever.
Its long sleeves construction combined with the rubber waistband ensure a full coverage and prevent you from minor injuries like scratches or burns.
Built with premium material, this rash guard will maintain its colours and its shape fight after fight, just like the very first day.
- Composition: 92% polyester and 8% elastane blend
- 4-way body mapping fabric moves naturally with you
- Highly resistant material to never pill nor tear up
- Sweat-wicking fabric to ease sweat evacuation to the exterior
- Anatomical construction for natural range of motion
- Internal smooth seams to avoid abrasion when grappling
- Long sleeves design and rubber waistband for a perfect coverage against scratches, cuts and burns
- Compressive fibre benefits to support muscle and maintain optimal body heat
- Sweat-wicking properties help you dry and comfortable
- Bad Boy Warrior Series