BAD BOY Pro Series 3.0 Boxing Gloves
Bad Boy classic boxing gloves are designed for training, bag work, or hard sparring. Premium grade engineered leather and compressed EVA foam padding are durable protection for your hands. The inner lining is a soft, sweat wicking compound. Velcro closure supports the wrist while being easy to put on or remove quickly during pad work in boxing and MMA classes. Engineered leather thumb lock prevents sprains and hand injuries. Available in blue or green trim.
What size do I need?
Boxing gloves are measured in ounces. The 8oz and 10oz gloves are used in professional boxing bouts. 12oz gloves are used for mitt and bag work. 16oz is the closest to a standard size for all purpose use including sparring, with 14oz gloves usually filling that role for women or men in divisions below lightweight. 18oz are for the big, heavy hitters like Alexander Gustafsson to spar in.
- Premium grade engineered leather for lasting durability
- Multi-layer compressed foam forms to you hand for increased
- Ventilated moisture wicking lining keeps hands cool and dry
- Wraparound elastic Velcro wrist closure for easy on/off
- Bad Boy Pro Series logo on strap