BAD BOY Legacy 2.0 Boxing Gloves
Decades of research and development combined with input from the world's greatest MMA athletes led to the creation of the Bad Boy Legacy HEX-Tech gloves. Made from genuine cowhide leather with a moisture wicking interior lining. Designed with 5-Layer multi-foam and outer layer of Hex foam spreads and absorbs impact. Design features include a repeat all over Bad Boy pattern and a perforated thumb for ventilation.
What size do I need?
Boxing gloves are measured in ounces. The 8oz and 10oz gloves are used in professional boxing bouts. 12oz gloves are used for mitt and bag work. 16oz is the closest to a standard size for all purpose use including sparring, with 14oz gloves usually filling that role for women or men in divisions below lightweight. 18oz are for the big, heavy hitters like Alexander Gustafsson to spar in.
- Genuine top grain cowhide leather provides a classic matte finish with long term durability.
- Multi-density foam layering - Five layer variable density foam layering ensures maximum shock absorption and protection.
- HEX-TECH grid padding - Compression molded HEX-TECH grid panel provides greater energy dispersion at peak impact zones.
- Low profile wrist support - Low profile wrist support system sits flush against the glove while keeping a secure, custom fit.
- Moisture wicking lining - Unique performance lining reduces moisture and keeps your fist secure.